Use UofIBox to provide public access to nearline records.
- Log into your UofIBox.com account. If you do not have one, sign up.
- Create a folder under the “New” tab, labeled by record series. Select “Keep Private for Now.”
- Open the newly created folder and select the “Upload” tab to upload either files or folders. Note: upload from the Processed folder from the Electronic Records Repository (Z drive), not the Preservation folder.
- Once all files are uploaded, select the “Share” tab and “Invite Collaborators” from the main folder page.
- Enter the email address of the researcher and write a short note with appropriate information regarding their particular request.
- Make sure to change the “Access Type” to “Viewer” before sending the email!
- As with the temporary website, keep the folder in your account for one week before deleting.